Who should try this experience?
Have you always wondered what it’s like to breathe underwater?
If you want to try scuba diving, but aren’t quite ready to take the plunge into a certification course, Discover Scuba Diving is for you. We offer this program either in a pool, off a beach or from a dive boat. While not a scuba certification course, Discover Scuba Diving is a quick and easy introduction to what it takes to explore the underwater world.
To sign up for a PADI Discover Scuba Diving experience:
• You must be at least 10 years old.
• No prior experience with scuba diving is necessary, but you need to be in reasonable physical health.
What will you learn?
• You learn the basic safety guidelines and skills needed to dive under the direct supervision of a PADI Professional. If you make an open water dive, you’ll practice a few more skills in shallow water to prepare for your adventure.
• Going over the scuba equipment you use to dive and how easy it is to move around underwater with your gear.
• Find out what it’s like to breathe underwater.
• Learn key skills that you’ll use during every scuba dive.
• Have fun swimming around and exploring.
How can you start learning now?
Contact us to sign up for a Discover Scuba Diving program and get a Discover Scuba Diving Participant Guide. Your Participant Guide explains the experience and lets you pre-study the safety rules and skill techniques your dive professional will review with you. You’ll also learn about opportunities to become part of the scuba community after you complete your underwater experience.
What scuba gear will you use?
We will likely provide all the basic scuba gear you’ll use including a mask, snorkel, fins, regulator, buoyancy control device, dive gauges and a tank.
• 1 Boat dive Sanur — USD 175
• 2 Boat dives Sanur — USD 300
• 2 Shore dives Tulamben / Amed — USD 1250
• 2 Boat dives Padang Bai — USD 1400
Minimum : 2 person / class
*Cost price can be change , contact us for update price
• All Transportation,
• Instructor (maximum ratio 1 Instructor – 4 students ),
• Course materials and Recognition card,
• All diving gears,
• Refreshment & mineral water,
• Lunch box (only for 2 dives).
1. Flight ticket to & from Denpasar Bali (DPS)
2. Personal expenses in hotel OR restaurant: Laundry, telephone, mini bar, additional meal/drink.
3. Tipping to tour guide, driver, porter in airport and also hotel staff
4. Extra dives, Accommodation, underwater camera rental.
Call for class availability