Learning as a butler is a designated person to assist guest with all of their hospitality needs. You Will learn the basic knowledge of FB Service, Housekeeping, Hotel and cruise ship knowledge, Safety, Hygiene & Sanitation and upgrading your English skill. The course will be 1 year including on the job training.
Upon successful completion of this course, the beneficiaries should be able to demonstrate
• Understanding of the service sector, accommodation and tourism
• Explain the role, function and organisation of the housekeeping and FB Service department of a hotel;
• Communicate professionally and effectively with guests.
• Apply theoretical knowledge in the housekeeping FB Service operation in relation to guest
• Proper use of equipment, agents, chemicals and handling.
• Provide services to guests;
• Conduct other operations as necessary, and
• Maintain a safe and secure working environment;
Course length : Regular Class 1 year ( 5-6 months theory, 6 month on job training)
: Executive Class 3 months