10 days package Spa Class
5 days study 5 days Bali tour
1. Balinese Massage
2. Boreh/ Body Scrub
3. Aromatherapy Massage
Balinese massage is a full-body, deep-tissue, holistic treatment. Balinese massage uses a combination of gentle stretches, acupressure, reflexology, and aromatherapy to stimulate the flow of blood, oxygen and “qi” (energy) around your body, and bring a sense of wellbeing, calm and deep relaxation. Balinese massage uses a variety of techniques including skin rolling, kneading and stroking, and pressure-point stimulation, combined with the aromas of essential oils.
Balinese massage is a good treatment to choose if you want to experience a variety of massage techniques, need some help to relax, or if you’re feeling a bit low. A relaxation massage with attitude, this treatment will help you feel calm, but it will boost your circulation and target knotted tissue to address physical issues as well.
What is Boreh ?
Boreh is a Traditional Balinese spice body mask which has been used by Balinese people at the village since long time ago for many generation till now. Boreh Bali was used to scrub, to warm the body, improve blood circulation and relieve muscular aches and pains, prevented rheumatism, made skin more elastic, and with the aroma of refreshing spices was also good for alleviated the fever and flu, chills and headaches. and release bad wind from the body. “Bo” inBalinese means “ready”, and “reh” comes from the Balinese word for blood, ”rah”, so Boreh literally brings your body to life
Aromatherapy is the use of essential oils to promote healing and a feeling of well-being and relaxation in the recipient.The essential oils are extracted from the parts of herbs and plants and contain all the properties of the plants themselves. There are several ways of applying the oils, including adding the oils to your bath, or inhaling them, but the most popular and effective is through massage.
Price US $ 1250/ pers, minimum of 4 students
Accomodation and tour trip can be change depend on the low/high season
Include on the Price:
1. 9 nights accommodation at superior cottage at Inna Bali Beach Resort – Sanur (twin share). Single supplement surcharge is apply once the participant need to stay alone in the room.
2. Daily buffet breakfast at Warung Beringin Café (hotel restaurant)
3. Welcome dinner with local performance
4. Transfer airport – hotel – airport based on seat in coach
5. 3x tour arrangement: Kintamani tour, GWK – Uluwatu Kecak Dinner, Bedugul – Tanah Lot tour
6. Insurance cover (see the attachment).
Excluded on the price:
1. Flight ticket to & from Denpasar Bali (DPS)
2. Personal expenses in hotel OR restaurant: Laundry, telephone, mini bar, additional meal/drink.
3. Tipping to tour guide, driver, porter in airport and also hotel staff